top of page
1K and 5K Services
• Change engine oil & oil filter.
• Inspect air cleaner and service as required.
• Change primary chaincase lubricant and clean magnetic drain plug.
• Check clutch adjustment.
• Change transmission lubricant and clean the magnetic drain plug. *
• Check and adjust chains/belt.
• Grease the foot shift/brake lever.
• Check rear brake pedal adjustment.
• Inspect brake pads and discs for wear.
• Lubricate the following: front brake hand lever, throttle control cables, clutch control cable.
• Check operation of throttle and enrichener controls.
• Check tire pressure and inspect the tread.
• Check and clean battery connections.
• Replace spark plugs.
• Check the condition of rear shock absorbers.
• Check air suspension – pressure, operation, and leakage. *
• Check engine mounts.
• Check the tightness of all fasteners except engine head bolts.
• Road test.
bottom of page